Re: [Debconf-team] non-JJ food meeting summary

Hi,

just replying to one aspect, cant really comment much on the rest...

On Samstag, 3. Juli 2010, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Other food-related thoughts
> ===========================
>
> If we decide to do coffee breaks, we can go to a nearby place like Absolute
> Bagels and get great fresh bagels+coffee, either delivered by us or by
> them. This probably shouldn't be in the hacklabs to avoid pissing off
> CS/SEAS, but might be doable in the CEPSR lobby since IIRC lots of
> conferences have food there.
>
> This is definitely not worth doing if our budget ends up unable to afford
> it. Unless, that is, people want to do it with personal funds; I might be
> interested in chipping in toward that if enough others do.

I'd think that several people would be interested in bagels and coffee (and
possibly soda) for breaks. I also see that we cannot pay for that as a
conferance, but I also dont think we have to.

Would it be possible to send out custom orders on a daily basis, so that each
day people can order what they want? (via some wiki page or whatever and
collecting money manually?)

cheers,
	Holger