Re: [Debconf-team] attendee bursary status

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 07:00:08PM -0400, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> Also,Zack's reply about how we are prioritizing our expenses is quite
> worrisome, but I don't fully grok it. I'll inquire on IRC.

Nothing too worrisome: as I explained to Micah, I just note that 20k is
today a significant part of Debian money reserve that I can't use too
lightly. So just consider if you can spend less in specific areas of
DebConf10, but I'm not *forcing* that to anyone, just *think* about it
in the orga team. The kind of considerations that Ana has raised in his
follow-up it's exactly in that direction; then, of course, you can also
come up to a "no, we don't think we should sacrifice anything" kind of
decision.

Still, I see as a blocker for giving DebConf10 money my question on how
much money do you currently expect to give back to Debian at the end of
the conference. (Which is related to what Pablo proposed in reply to
Ana.)

Cheers.