Re: [Debconf-team] is there a need for a global-team meeting?

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:

> About the low attendance this last weekend, it was something kind of expected
> when you set the date with very people the previous week.

I think I never mentioned that reading the above sentence was an
"aha!" moment ;-)  We were clearly doing something wrong and thus my
original e-mail asking for a deeper insight.

I will try to set up this weekend a second poll for a meeting during
the week of the 12th so we have plenty of time to submit preferences.

By the way, if people don't fill in polls, I see very few ways to
incorporate their preferences into the scheduling decision (without
resorting to mind reading, but there must be some European privacy law
against that ;-)

P.