Re: [Debconf-team] [venue] hours for security

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:23:21 +0200, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> > Hmm.. maybe shift three hours, and pay the extra $275 x 2 = $550. That
> > way for $550 we could have the DebConf hacklab be open 24 hours and,
> > and DebCamp be open from 8am-11pm.

This seems like a reasonable compromise, and would be a good way to make
the Debconf hours more extended.

> til 11 pm during debcamp is definitly better, but at least for the last two or
> three days of debcamp it would be great if (at least) the video people could
> work longer...

I think Richard said that he can arrange things special for video-team,
outside of the hacklab closing hours. If that is possible, then it seems
reasonable to do as Brian suggests, would you agree?