[Debconf-team] [VAC] effective basically now: Argentina

Hi,

Yes, I am among the many global-orgas that have misattended the call
for the next meeting... In fact, it's been a little over a week I have
disappeared from everything - I have been quite hurried up at work,
hurrying up for a long leave.

Anyway: This Saturday I'm leaving for Argentina. I will be travelling
quite a bit there. I don't know yet my precise schedule, but I should
be mostly reachable by phone (will leave contact details on a mail to
debian-private).

I will travel straight from Argentina to New York. It is possible I
will arrive a day later than I scheduled to DebCamp (visiting
family...) - Will update details on Penta as soon as I get it settled.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244