Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] RFH: DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship Team

Michael Schultheiss dijo [Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:29:39PM -0400]:
> In the spirit of openness, the DebConf 10 Organizers are soliciting
> volunteers for the DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship team.
>
> In an ideal world, anyone who requested DebConf travel sponsorship would receive
> it.  Unfortunately, we do not have the unlimited budget required to make
> that possible.  The travel sponsorship team is tasked with the difficult
> decision of determining where to allocate travel sponsorship funds
> as they become available.  Sponsorship requests are typically assessed
> on criteria such as:
> (...)

I have been on this team for two years. I am willing and able to do it
once again.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244