Re: [Debconf-team] RFH: DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship Team

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 01:14:12PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Ralf Treinen wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:29:39PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> >
> > > If you'd like to volunteer for the team, please e-mail
> > > debconf-team@lists.debconf.org now to express your interest.  We're looking
> > > for 10 team members to start work soon.
> >
> > I'd like to participate in the team, but it also depends on the timeframe.
> > Do you already know the dates when this team has to be most active?
>
> The registration deadline to be eligible for travel sponsorship is April
> 15, 2010.  The travel sponsorship team will need to be most active in
> the 2-4 weeks following the registration deadline.

I'd like to participate, but my problem is that I don't know how much
time I will be able to invest. To be more precise:
- I will take one week of vacation in the second half of april
- In the first half of may, I will participate in another commission as
  part of my day job, and that commission will be my top priority.
Still, I expect to be able to invest some time into this during the
evening hours, but it is not completely certain. If that's OK then
count me in.

-Ralf.

PS: I am not asking for sponsorship myself (but will attend debconf10)
DD since 2001.