Re: [Debconf-team] RFH: DebConf 10 Travel Sponsorship Team

> We'd like to make the travel sponsorship selection process as fair as
> possible.  As such, we're soliciting volunteers from the broader Debian
> community rather than filling the team with DebConf organizers.
>
> Ideal candidates for the team have both available time and are well
> connected in the Debian web of trust -- while not essential, high
> connectivity in the web of trust probably indicates familiarity with
> a broader range of potential DebConf attendees.
>
> The team will utilize a rating system within Pentabarf to each rank
> sponsorship applicants based on criteria decided by the team.  Once these
> ratings have been completed, a meeting will be held on IRC to
> agree on the list of people who will initially be offered travel sponsorship
> (dependent on the availability of funds).  An overview of the process from
> previous years is available [1].
>
> If you'd like to volunteer for the team, please e-mail
> debconf-team@lists.debconf.org now to express your interest.  We're looking
> for 10 team members to start work soon.

I'd love to help if you need another, but I'm not sure how well I fit
your criteria, having become increasingly involved in the debconf team
for a few years now :-)

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
                -- Ashleigh Brilliant