Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 08:44:16PM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 08:06:30AM -0400, Carlos Zavala wrote:
> >Hello, My name is Carlos Zavala. I am studying Computer at LUZ (La
> >Universidad del Zulia), I am from Venezuela. I am interesting to go to
> >DebConf10. But I do not have the visa to get New York. What should I
> >do? And Could you help me? I hope your answer as soon as possible.
> >Thank you.
>
> The local dc10 team will surely help you. Meanwhile write to Hector as
> he's already doing the same as you. He's from Venezuela as well and
> knows what you need to do in Venezuela.

Hi Carlos,

There is a fairly detailed page on the debconf website that hopefully
has all the information you need:

http://debconf10.debconf.org/visas.xhtml

We have a lawyer on our team who is helping to work out visa issues. His
contact information is included at the above URL.

Hope to see you in NYC.

-Eric Rz.