[Debconf-team] DC11 selection press release - getting it sent

Hi,

http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc11announce_70693a.wb

That's the press release from the DC11 selection.  We need to send it
soon.

Jimmy or someone from the selection team.  Can you fill out a quote
from the global team?  If it's not there by tomorrow evening I'll
make something up.

Press team - would you like to send this out via press channels?  If
so, I'll let you handle distribution (including dc-a and any other
mailing lists you'd like).  If you would like me to handle the
debconf/debian mailing lists, let me know and I can do that.

If we aren't using press channels, I'll send it to dc-a (and d-d-a if
more than zero people say to) and call it good.

Anything else we can do to wrap this up?  Let me know what we can do
to help.

Thanks,

- Richard