Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Day / Open DebConf Day / Debian Day / etc

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 07:29:01AM -0500, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:04 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> > I'd appreciate if you could send meeting logs/summaries to the list.
>
> This is a continuation of the earlier e-mail from Micah about the day
> trip... I used a different subject just to keep the discussion in
> place. Or do you refer to a summary of the whole meeting?

Nobody sent the localteam meeting notes to -team. I mentioned this on IRC
yesterday from my N900 but was mostly offline that day so couldn't conveniently
do it myself. If nobody does it before I get to work in 10-20 minutes, I will

(with a separate subject line from this thread).

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org