Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10

Hello, I really appreciate someone reply to my inquiry below. Thanks.

Al Meer

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Al Meer, Abdulaziz <aalmeer2000@my.fit.edu> wrote:
Hello,
I am interested to attend DebConf for this year and I know it costs $650 for registration, but If I couldn't make it after I register is it possible to refund my fees, if I notify you ahead of time? I am worried that I will have work commitment so I apprecaite your cooperation.
Also, I appreciate if I can receive an agenda of conference highlighting start time and end times, etc.

Thanks,
Al Meer