Re: [Debconf-team] Final Report ready - Request for Comments

Hi Marga,

On Sunday 28 February 2010, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After a long delay on my part, the final report is now ready.  It
> should be at: http://media.debconf.org/dc9/report/, which is currently
> giving me a 404, but I think it'll just fix itself after some cron
> run.
>
> When this works, please have a look at it, and if you find anything
> that needs fixing, let me know ASAP.

It looks really great. Only issue I could spot in a quick pass:

Page 11 is in angle, that's an interesting effect in other pages but in that
page I got confused whether it was on purpose or just an oversight. Given that
the same box in the previous page is not in angle, it might be better just to
keep it straight (or to split the box into smaller boxes, the effect looks nice
in page 25).

> I guess we should issue a press release about it, but I'd like to hear
> some comments before that.

Great work!

Salu2,

P.