[Debconf-team] RFH: Sponsor pack (1 of 3); Sponsor goodies

Hi,

I'm making progress with the sponsor pack (brochure for potential sponsors).

New this year: besides the generic brochure in the site, we will have also
three (so far) sponsor classes with shorter and more targeted brochures.

For building these brochures I need three pieces of information, which I'm
sending in three different e-mails to simplify tracking your (in advance
expected and appreciated) answers.

Jimmy gave me the latest brackets for sponsorship that were agreed in the last
meeting:

more then $40k is platinum,
[$25k, $40k) is gold,
[$10k, $25k) is silver,
($0, $X) is steel,
[$X, $10k) is bronze

(with $X between $1k and $5k, from other sponsorship guides I have been seeing
on-line, I'll vouch for X=$2.5k, we're coming on the expensive side with these
brackets]

Now, the question:

Do these brackets include the same things as in DC9 (copied here to simplify
discussion):

Platinum (more than 25,000 EUR)
* Exclusive size and placement of the logo in all conference related material
* Banner in conference lobby
* Logo on all video transmissions
* 45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk
* Logo included in full-page thank you advertisement in Linux Magazine
worldwide

Gold (between 15,000 and 25,000 EUR)
* Special size and placement of the logo in all conference related material
* Logo on all video transmissions
* Banner in conference lobby
* Logo included in full-page thank you advertisement in Linux Magazine
worldwide

Silver (between 5,000 and 15,000 EUR)
* Logo printed in all conference related material
* Banner in conference lobby
* Logo included in full-page thank you advertisement in Linux Magazine
worldwide

Bronze (between 1,000 and 5,000 EUR)
* Logo printed on t-shirts and on web pages
* Logo included in full-page thank you advertisement in Linux Magazine
worldwide

Steel (less than 1,000 EUR)
* Logo on web pages
* Logo included in full-page thank you advertisement in Linux Magazine
worldwide

"Non-monetary contributions (hardware donation or lending, special event
funding, etc) will of course also be taken into account for the sponsor
categorization."

Please advice.

Thanks,

Pablo