Re: [Debconf-team] Help revise final report texts

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 19:53 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):
>
> > • I remember Mario was there, but I'm not sure if Sam came along as
> >   well. Worth checking...
>
> Sam was at the day trip, yes.

Which is even visible in the report I wrote if you read between the
lines the statement about the two blind attendees traversing the
cascade :-)

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
       You are deeply attached to your friends and acquaintances.