Re: [Debconf-team] Announcement: Global team meeting Nov 18, 21 UTC; but keep reading

Jimmy Kaplowitz dijo [Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 02:30:56PM -0500]:
> Three things:
>
> * DebConf global team meetings were agreed to happen every third Wednesday of
>   the month at 21 UTC, which this month is November 18. Please be there! Be
>   aware that the local time represented by 21 UTC has changed since the last
>   meeting in many time zones.
>
> * In advance, please read the agenda and especially the two timeline-related
>   proposals linked from the agenda, so we can discuss them during the meeting.
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings
>
> * I may add/remove/change stuff in the agenda as the meeting approaches; you
>   should feel free to do this too.

FWIW, I just aded a point to the agenda: We should review the working
teams' composition. This year we will have the USA singularity, and
that's enough to affect the people who will be attending. And, adding
this to some of the things I have spoken with several people, I
believe we have to check that all teams (at least, all vital teams)
have enough live staff attending NY.

There is a slight chance of me not making it to this meeting, as we
are in the second (and final) week of EDUSOL, an online encounter
which I am co-chairing... I will do my best to be present, but I don't
want to just leave the point there and disappear.

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244