Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Please return your room keys before you leave DebConf9

Hi Jose,

On Montag, 3. August 2009, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > I am afraid that I forget to return the key of my room, 36-E.  To
> > where I send a message to tell the key is not lost and to return the
> > key?
> Thanks for informing us. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do from
> here. I am forwarding your message to debconf-team, maybe someone else
> will have an idea.

Just put the key in an envelope, write "gracias & thanks" on it and mail it to
the address listed in http://debconf9.debconf.org/venue.xhtml

You are the 2nd person this has happenend and I know about :-)

regards,
	Holger