Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] mugshots?

2009/7/29 Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Nobody has said a word about mugshots. If somebody has a micro usb cable[1]
> I could take some of them.
>
> [1]the first one from left to right on:
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/USB_types_2.jpg

I think that the group photo will have enough pixels per face taht we
will not need mugshots, we will just need to correlate face to name on
the big photo. There are plans for that to be done after Debconf ends.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org