Re: [Debconf-team] Moving "Debian redesign" to Lower talkroom

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:47:03 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 05:36:24PM -0200, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > I've realized that the "Debian redesign - Introduction of the new look"
> > presentation is scheduled to 2009-07-29, 1pm in the BoF room. However, I can
> > see some reasons to move it to the Lower talk room:
> > If there's no objection I'll put a sheet at the BoF room door with this advise
> > on 2009-07-29 and do my best to get enough video volunteers to stream it from
> > the Lower room.
>
> Well, people why so much discussion instead of writing to schedule@debconf.org?
> I admit there was such a mail but I was offline yesterday basically
> because of daytrip and my slide show in the evening so I explicitely
> asked others in the team to reschedule.  Because nothing happened
> until now I just moved it now. It perfectly fits in our policy to
> schedule 24 hours in advance.

Thanks. I was not aware of this policy :)

> Hope this issue is solved now
>
>      Andreas.
>
> PS: What about the projector in this room.  We seemed to have failed
> in solving    the problem. :-(((

I guess there was not enough time to buy an affordable projector in Caceres.
Btw, people are complaining the (not really) portable air conditioner in the
lower room is too noisy. So it's turned off. What about moving it to the
always-30-degrees BoF room?

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org