Re: [Debconf-team] Moving "Debian redesign" to Lower talkroom

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 05:36:24PM -0200, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> I've realized that the "Debian redesign - Introduction of the new look"
> presentation is scheduled to 2009-07-29, 1pm in the BoF room. However, I can
> see some reasons to move it to the Lower talk room:
> If there's no objection I'll put a sheet at the BoF room door with this advise
> on 2009-07-29 and do my best to get enough video volunteers to stream it from
> the Lower room.

Well, people why so much discussion instead of writing to schedule@debconf.org?
I admit there was such a mail but I was offline yesterday basically because of
daytrip and my slide show in the evening so I explicitely asked others in the
team to reschedule.  Because nothing happened until now I just moved it now.
It perfectly fits in our policy to schedule 24 hours in advance.

Hope this issue is solved now

     Andreas.

PS: What about the projector in this room.  We seemed to have failed in solving
    the problem. :-(((

--
http://fam-tille.de