[Debconf-team] Nightly valuables cleanup

Hi,

We have heard from our helpful security guard Montaña that every night, when
the last person stops watching the front desk, we need to put away the valuable
items such as the debian.ch merchandise and the wine in a secure location.

We are currently using the video room for this; the security guard has the key
if you do not. Please do not cost Debian or DebConf money by leaving our
non-gratis products unattended for people to think they are gratis.

Note: I am handling the money box separately.

Thanks.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org