[Debconf-team] orga meeting notes

Hi,

1. food tickets will be controlled with a new algorithm.

2. openday: starting at 9am, thought that talk might or might not happen.

3. room/talk announcers. dam will make a sign.

4. attendee bags. faw and cek will gather volunteers to pack the bags.

5. dinner. money solved with jimmy?

6. day trip. fil will write announcement, deadline saturday. we will ask the
caterer to prepare food bags for everybody, whether they are going to the
trip or not.

7. PR done.

8. FdS. we need volunteers for a frontdesk for tomorrow, we have for today.
money solved with jimmy?

9. extra air condition machines will arrive this afternoon.

10. someone needs to buy powerbars.

11. tonite is a festival of electronic music in the old town, gwolf will send
a mail about it.

regards,
        Holger