[Debconf-team] I cannot attend anymore debconf9

Dear debconf team,
today the company in which I'm employed, stopped me "gently" to use my two
already payed plane tickets to join you at Caceres.

I would like to do not add more details since I'm feeling between blue and
black right now; so I will just tell you that I cannot attend anymore and
since I have a speech on day 3 at 12:00 I would like to tell you as soon as
possible my impediment to do such talk.

I'm really sad about that, sometimes life is (and more often bosses are)
merciless.

Have fun, happy hacking, happy Debconf to all. :.-(

--
ESC:wq