Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Food tickets for non-sponsored

Hello,

2009/7/19 César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez@gmail.com>:
Hello!

Those without food sponsorship should buy tickets starting tomorrow
morning at the front desk (main entrance of the MT residence).

You can buy food tickets for 15€ (lunch+dinner), it is not possible to
buy only one ticket (lunch or dinner) because we can only tell the
catereer the amount of people per day. The day of the conference
dinner (aka formal dinner, etc.) will be an exception.

we (two colleagues and me) have registered as professional/corporate. Do we have to buy food tickets?

Cheers

Florian