Re: [Debconf-team] Visit to the Old Town of Cáceres

¡Hola de nuevo!

The visit to the Old Town of Cáceres will be tomorrow at 22:30. We
have to meet at 22:00 at the main entrance of the residence (Muñoz
Torrero) to go there.

The price will depend on the number of attendes, for example: 50
persons = 152€+VAT, so the cost will be between 3 and 4 euros per
person. You should pay at the front desk after the visit.

Please, add a (C) ASAP on the wiki page to confirm you are joining.
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/VisitOldTown

For those who are not already here and also want a visit the old town
next week, please coordinate it in the wiki page and once you know how
many people you are, please contact me.

Best regards,
César.