Re: [Debconf-team] Food tickets for non-sponsored

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:40:09PM +0000, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> I think there should be no discount because 7x15€ = 105€ but we have
> the formal/conference dinner which will be paid for everybody, so that
> would make 97.5 € wich is less than 100€.

In that case, wouldn't we make a profit on the €100 price? Sounds like that's
sufficient as is without needing to charge €105. It also removes the
disincentive to buy food tickets and join in the group eating+chatting, since
DebConf actually makes rather than loses money per ticket.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org