Re: [Debconf-team] Visit to the Old Town of Cáceres

Hello!

Visits in English are 152€ (50 persons). The price will depend on the
amount of people, if it is in English or if it is during the
afternoon, morning or night. The visit lasts between 1h30 and 2h.

BTW: We still have to discuss if it will be sponsored or not.

Please add yourself to the wiki page if you are interested.
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/VisitOldTown

Regards,
César.