Re: [Debconf-team] orga meeting notes

Hello.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Holger Levsen<holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> 5. nametages have been started to print, then run out of ink. laminating
> device is broken, cek will work on that.

I have already bought the ink for the printer (75€, 2 ink cartridges -
1 color and 1 black -). I have also chaged the laminating device for a
better one (Fellowes), I got it at the same price although it was more
expensive, so no problem with the money. Eva is already working with
it and it works now.

> 6. visit of old town: cek will check+send mail.

Visits in English are 152€ (50 persons). The price depends on the
amount of people, if it is in English or if it is during the
afternoon, morning or night. The visit lasts between 1h30 and 2h.

¿Should we pay it? ¿should the people pay it?

I am sending an email to Debconf-Announce linking to a wiki page so
that people can add theirselves if they are interested.

Best regards,
César.