Re: [Debconf-team] Food tickets for non-sponsored

2009/7/19 César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez@gmail.com>:
> Hello!
>
> Those without food sponsorship should buy tickets starting tomorrow
> morning at the front desk (main entrance of the MT residence).
>
> You can buy food tickets for 15€ (lunch+dinner), it is not possible to
> buy only one ticket (lunch or dinner) because we can only tell the
> catereer the amount of people per day. The day of the conference
> dinner (aka formal dinner, etc.) will be an exception.
>
> Have a good night.
> César.

We have to discuss again the discount for those who want to pay for
the whole conference tomorrow morning, because it is not very clear.
It is difficult to calculate the discount now because there are still
people coming during the next days and there is also people leaving
before the end of DebConf.

Best regards,
César.