Re: [Debconf-team] RL orgateam meeting tomorrow

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:56:33PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when should we do an RL orgateam meeting tomorrow (morning)? At 11oo? 12oo?
> Anto will not be here, he is busy for us, picking up sponsored hardware.
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/ToDo

Some comments, from IRC, from a budget perspective:

< MrBeige> h01ger: would someone over there like to take over budget
    management ?
< MrBeige> h01ger: would probably keep it more accurate than sending
    stuff to me, less likely to miss things
< MrBeige> h01ger: I will keep helping whenever I can, of course, but
    I think my time is almost over

< MrBeige> if you need help deciphering what it means, let me know
< MrBeige> it's been kind of ad-hoc

< MrBeige> there really isn't much to "fix"
< MrBeige> more like "record actual expenses" and such

So, someone closer to the actual expenses should decide how accurate
records need to be and how to get all the information needed to do
that.  I can help explain what the current spreadsheet is supposed to
mean, and will be available for pinging on IRC, as usual.

Overall, we are in good shape, we just need to decide where to go from
here, after we have expenses actually start coming in--- be detailed,
or wing it.

Have fun at DebConf,

- Richard