[Debconf-team] Debconf 9 proceedings

All of the papers submitted for Debconf 9 are in tex, and since I
don't know tex that means I need help with them.  (Somehow the "I'll
help with the proceedings" got mutated into "I'm in charge of the
proceedings".)  There is apparently some tex stuff from last year that
might help.  Please email me or /msg blarson on irc.oftc.net if you
are willing to help.

Also, we need someone who will be present durring debcamp to take
charge of the reproduction, binding, etc.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@scd.debian.net

With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.