[Debconf-team] Please Cancel my accommodation and food -- US Visa was denied

Dear all,

The main cause of my request is based on the fact that the US Embassy
on El Salvador, decline my visa application today. (The visa was just
for commute an airplane in US)

I bring all the necessary documents, that stands my current job in El
Salvador and that I was not will be staying on US (even when I already
have the flight booked). But anyway, they denied my visa, and I now
looking on the cheapest way to travel to Europe, if I found an option
I would be telling to the involved people.

I really would like to see you guys on Cáceres

Cheers
--
Rafael Rivas (tatotat)