Re: [Debconf-team] [Urgent] Has problem to process visa application in Taiwan

i tried to call all this mornig(in spain) but i can not speack whit the embassy of spain in China, i cant send more personal invitation because I have invited other people and I can not invite more foreign

please write to someone in Spain to requsest your invitation letter

no puedo invitar a más gente, voy a tener problemas con Extranjería,
lo siento pero no puedo hacer más de lo que he hecho con este chico

:(

asko de policia, de leyes d extranjería y su puta madre

Andrew Lee escribió:
Dear Anto,

Sorry for asking this again. My flight is on next Friday which means I
have to get the visa before next Thursday. And the because of the cheap
flight, I cannot cancel or change the date.

The visa granting office told me they require these information to be
able process my visa application:
1. original formal invitation card/letter with your signature
2. a copy of you passport
3. your title and contact information on the invitation letter
4. hotel booking records

Please help me to contact with the spanish visa granting office:
Phone: +886 2-25184901
Fax: +886 2-25184904

Hope I can get my visa in time, thanks.

-Andrew

Andrew Lee wrote:
Dear Anto,

I got my passport number by calling the visa granting office today in
their working hours.

My passport number: 132108419

Cheers,

-Andrew

Andrew Lee wrote:
My passport is in the visa granting office now.
May I use my Taiwanese ID number: F124181366?

-Andrew

Anto Recio wrote:
and your passport?

thanks

Andrew Lee escribió:
Dear Anto,

These are my info:
Complety name: 李健秋(LEE, CHIEN-CHIU) aka Andrew Lee
Possport is already in the visa granting office.
Address: 1F., No.50, Ln. 385, Jingping Rd., Zhonghe City, Taipei County
235, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

May I know would you post the authentic invitation by FedEx to me or fax
directly to the visa granting office?

Thanks for your kindly help.

-Andrew

Anto Recio wrote:
your complety name, and passport and address, please

i try to help you as fast as posible

dont worry

bye

Andrew Lee escribió:
Dear Anto,

I just got a phone call from the Spanish visa granting office that the
invitation letter you provide didn't work. The Spanish visa granting
office in Taipei doesn't believe the letter and think of anyone can
easily fake the letter. I have been explaining that on phone for a long
talk, but they still don't believe the letter. sigh.

So, my visa application has been hold until I provide these
informations:
1. original formal invitation card/letter with your signature
2. a copy of you passport (make sure the signature as same as the
letter)
3. your title and contact information on the invitation letter
4. hotel booking records

It would be great if you can directly fax these information to them by
+886 2-25184904 and state that's for Andrew Lee (李健秋)'s visa
application. And confirm with they in Spanish by +886 2-25184901 after
the fax.

Hopefully I would get the the visa in time.

-Andrew

Anto Recio wrote:
find attach the certification, i hope it would be great for you, if it
necesary y send you the original whith my sing

saludos

Andrew Lee escribió:
Dear Anto,

I'd like to have the invitation in English. Please use my name as
Andrew
Lee(if you can print Chinese "aka 李健秋" would be great).

I don't have passport in hand and don't remember my passport
number. I
am 5hr by train away from home now. I can travel back to home to
get my
passport number tomorrow if that really needed.

Thanks.

-Andrew

Anto Recio wrote:
your complete name and your nº of passport please

you need it in english or in spanish?

salud

Andrew Lee escribió:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry to write you again to request the invitation letter.

Cause normally the visa application process takes 7-14 days here in
Taiwan. Time is so short as my flight is on  17th.

I need an invitation letter with sponsoring food/accommodation
stated
to process my visa application in Taiwan.

Hope to hear from you soon.