[Debconf-team] Amount of people for food per day

Sponsored:
 2009-07-14 |     0
 2009-07-15 |     2
 2009-07-16 |    30
 2009-07-17 |    39
 2009-07-18 |    50
 2009-07-19 |    55
 2009-07-20 |    63
 2009-07-21 |    70
 2009-07-22 |    73
 2009-07-23 |   141
 2009-07-24 |   155
 2009-07-25 |   161
 2009-07-26 |   162
 2009-07-27 |   164
 2009-07-28 |   163
 2009-07-29 |   161
 2009-07-30 |   154
 2009-07-31 |   127

Will pay:
 2009-07-14 |     0
 2009-07-15 |     4
 2009-07-16 |     6
 2009-07-17 |     7
 2009-07-18 |    10
 2009-07-19 |    11
 2009-07-20 |    11
 2009-07-21 |    11
 2009-07-22 |    12
 2009-07-23 |    62
 2009-07-24 |    70
 2009-07-25 |    70
 2009-07-26 |    69
 2009-07-27 |    70
 2009-07-28 |    68
 2009-07-29 |    64
 2009-07-30 |    62
 2009-07-31 |    49

Note that there might be some discrepancies, as some
corporate/professional attendees have marked sponsored food and some
have marked they will pay (although payment is implied in the money
they will give us). I must go do some other stuff now, but just for
completeness:

pentabarf=> SELECT count(*), participant_category, food FROM debconf.dc_view_numbers WHERE reconfirmed GROUP BY participant_category, food ORDER BY participant_category, food ;
 count |           participant_category           |                          food
-------+------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
     1 |  --- please select one ---               | Regular, I (or my company) will pay
     2 | Corporate (1000 EUR per week)            | Regular, I (or my company) will pay
     1 | Corporate (1000 EUR per week)            | Vegetarian, I (or my company) will pay
     3 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Other (contact organizers), I need food sponsorship
    26 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Regular, I (or my company) will pay
   137 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Regular, I need food sponsorship
     3 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Vegan (strict vegetarian), I need food sponsorship
     1 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Vegetarian, I (or my company) will pay
    16 | Independent (Only for Early Registrants) | Vegetarian, I need food sponsorship
     4 | Non-Hosted Independent                   | I plan to eat outside DebConf
     1 | Non-Hosted Independent                   | Other (contact organizers), I (or my company) will pay
    46 | Non-Hosted Independent                   | Regular, I (or my company) will pay
     1 | Non-Hosted Independent                   | Regular, I need food sponsorship
     1 | Non-Hosted Independent                   | Vegetarian, I need food sponsorship
    15 | Professional (300 EUR per week)          | Regular, I (or my company) will pay
     9 | Professional (300 EUR per week)          | Regular, I need food sponsorship
     2 | Professional (300 EUR per week)          | Vegetarian, I (or my company) will pay

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244