Re: [Debconf-team] debian openday / debconf press release?

Hi!

Holger Levsen schrieb:

>> Right now, we have 16 address to which to send this release:
>>   pentabarf=> select e-mail from debconf.dc_press where country = 'Spain';
>> Are there others?
> I dunno, but I think we should send them outside Spain as well.

Sorry, can't do that. For those I have I don't have the permission to
spread them.
But I can offer you to proxy what you got and forward your announcement to
our announcement list.

> Bcc:ed  Alxeander Schmehl as maybe he can give us more addresses...
You shouldn't believe everything you read on Heise ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander