Re: [Debconf-team] debian openday / debconf press release?

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2009.07.06.1633 +0200]:
> yes. I suggest to release it on the 2nd or 3rd day of DebCamp, mention DebCamp
> briefly, mention OpenDay more prominently and focus on DebConf...
>
> Maybe we should write it together using whiteboard.d.n?

If you want to. Writing it alone wouldn't take me more than 5-10
minutes though, so I can do it.

Right now, we have 16 address to which to send this release:

  pentabarf=> select e-mail from debconf.dc_press where country = 'Spain';
  informativos.caceres<@t>cadenacope.net
  informativos.caceres<@t>cadenaser.com
  redaccion.hoy<@t>hoy.es
  emisora.cc.rne<@t>rtve.es
  epextremadura<@t>elperiodico.com
  webmaster<@t>caceresjoven.com
  informativos<@t>canalextremadura.info
  redaccion<@t>vianorbatv.com
  andresmcampos<@t>terra.es
  C30<@t>araitmultimedia.es
  extremadura<@t>europapress.es
  merida<@t>efe.es
  regiondigital<@t>regiondigital.com
  redaccionextremaduraaldia<@t>ikeyacomunicacion.com
  extremaduranoticias<@t>canalextremadura.info
  caceres.rtv<@t>rtve.es

Are there others?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"men who say it cannot be done should not interrupt men doing it."
                                              -- old chinese proverb