Re: [Debconf-team] Global team meeting today (Monday), 19 UTC

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 02:02:12PM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 02:09:53AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
>> This is the usual reminder about a global team meeting today, at the
>> usual time of 19UTC.
>>
>> However, also not that there is a local team meeting *this week* on
>> Wednesday (July 8), at 19 UTC
>>
>> Agenda from the wiki, as it is now:
>>
>> * Accommodation
>
>I unfortunately can't make it (there's a slim chance I might be able to
>turn up just before the end, but better to assume I won't) so please
>accept my apologies.

Ditto. Sorry, folks. I'm not aware of anything that desperately needs
me in the meeting at this point, but if there is anything urgent then
I'll be contactable by phone/SMS. I'll be logging the meeting anyway,
so feel free to throw questions at me and I'll pick them up later.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth