Re: [Debconf-team] Problem scheduling early events [Was: How to open an RT ticket]

On 11802 March 1977, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I told you that I can not open an RT ticket and I wonder what
> the sense of a request tracker which can not effectively used
> might be ...

*EVERYONE* in the world can open rt tickets. Its as simple as sending
 mail.

>> ... if we do not want to tap into the same pitfall as
>> last year where we were not able to schedule any event before 9:00.

I still see *no* good thing in events at 4am. The one single "we go out
running" can surely be done otherwise.

Anyway, conference days now start at 03:00. And now schedule team can
have fun correcting the whole schedule or attendees looking at it will
scream out in horror at those times. :)

--
bye, Joerg
Endianess is the dispute on which end to open an egg at.