[Debconf-team] Problem scheduling early events [Was: How to open an RT ticket]

Hi again folks,

I told you that I can not open an RT ticket and I wonder what
the sense of a request tracker which can not effectively used
might be ... but anyway - I just want to repeat the noise I
made that we currently have no chance to put events before
9:00 on the schedule.  This turned out to be a problem last
year.  So if you feel any need for this kind of events - please
do something about this issue - I will most probably have no
chance any more because I'm going on VAC now until I enter
DebCamp (22.7. at night).  I will have some access from time
to time - but please do not relay on my support as schedule
team member for this time.  From my point of view the nasty
Penta bug^Wfeature to start a day at 9:00 is the most burning
issue in this schedule team work which is not solved.

Below I repeat the problem I explained in my last mail about
this issue for those who might have overlooked it.

See you at DebConf

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de