Re: [Debconf-team] Conference Dinner

we talk about this in the next golbal meeting ok?

Richard Darst escribió:
On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 09:47:52AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, Richard Darst wrote:
I suppose the main question here is would the formal dinner be better
in:
- a fancy restaurant (perhaps with some of the below)
- the venue, with nicer food/catering + music + dancing + a big party
As I understood it, the other food option was not to have food at the venue, but to go out as well.

You mean the option to go out to the nice place, but without table
service, for 15-18€pp ?

That said, I think I prefer that (the old idea), and if I was wrong with that, I prefer the new option.

So you prefer the (go out to the place without table service), and if
not (nice restaurant with table service) ?   /me slightly unclear.

If we don't decide before then, we can make a decision at the meeting
on Monday.  But if everyone states their preferred ordering of options
maybe we can come to an agreement here. (?)

- Richard