Re: [Debconf-team] Formal Dinner

I'm not a longtime debconf antendee, but if i can give my 2 cents then
i'd say go for venue.

Imho having a formal dinner at a fancy restaurant will make it fully
"formal", in full sense of that word.
Having it on venue as richard suggested is "bullseye". Mostly for a
reason that people will be more relaxed and open, everyone will be
able to approach everybody. Should be able to make new contacts
easier. To put it simple, plain fun :)
while in restaurant we'll be put into groups which will cause
seperation, and thus setting most peoples mood to "uptight".

Adnan