Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] SPEAKERS!!! check your talk(s)

2009/6/30 Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com>:
> 2009/6/30 David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com>:
>> Ok I see, mmm ...
>> I believe is a little bit late to start so I guess if it's possible to
>> start   earlier , I don't see any scheduled event on that room in the
>> afternoon so starting let's say at 15:00 will be better for the
>> Rafael, the technician. We have to manage with very little pieces of
>> electronics and in spite of his precision Rafa he still a human with
>> circadian rhythms we must respect in the measure of posible :P.
>
> I understand the point but I think we should stick on the current
> schedule for the moment.  I suggest to come back to schedule team
> at the beginning of DebCamp or actually try to find out whether the
> whole event is not rather a target for DebCamp than for DebConf.
> Having full day events in DebCamp is no problem at all.
When I first fill up the penta info for the event I have pointed this
was a full day event, and nobody has point me this was not possible at
debconf, now we have the trip closed ad payed, so no posibility to
move to Debcamp....
Rafa..what do you prefer, Redbull, classic Coffee, or I must import
caffeine tablets from Thinkgeek? We have been scheduled for 19:00 so
seems it will be a night fix party?Please join the list and add your
thoughs,
I have a little daughter so sleepless nights is not a problem but I
will be not with the iron at hand.

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com