Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] SPEAKERS!!! check your talk(s)

2009/6/30 David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com>:
> Ok I see, mmm ...
> I believe is a little bit late to start so I guess if it's possible to
> start   earlier , I don't see any scheduled event on that room in the
> afternoon so starting let's say at 15:00 will be better for the
> Rafael, the technician. We have to manage with very little pieces of
> electronics and in spite of his precision Rafa he still a human with
> circadian rhythms we must respect in the measure of posible :P.

I understand the point but I think we should stick on the current
schedule for the moment.  I suggest to come back to schedule team
at the beginning of DebCamp or actually try to find out whether the
whole event is not rather a target for DebCamp than for DebConf.
Having full day events in DebCamp is no problem at all.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de