Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposal for Open Day

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:47:56AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Scheduling at large must be done as soon as possible, or even earlier,
> I completely agree with you.

Thanks to Ana we now have an acceptable state.  Perhaps with minor
corrections until end of week.  I hope no late coming keynote speakers
might drop in as last year.  So from a video team point of view the
schedule should be in a "releasable state" at the end of the week.
I like the "has to be sheduled 48h before" rule for recording.

> But minor scheduling details are a
> constant need - At least, that's the impression I got when looking at
> Andreas during DC8. So, I am all up for being the scheduleman little
> before- and during- DC9.

Which concerns ad hoc BOFs, running events, swimming in cold water
events (will we have such an event this year?), etc.  More hands to
work on this are always welcome.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--