Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposal for Open Day

Holger Levsen dijo [Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:56:21AM +0200]:
> Do I get this right, that you want to work on the schedule during DebCamp?
> Uhm, I really think scheduling should be finished once DebCamp has begun.
> Actually, two weeks before (IMHO) but as we are all volunteers and those
> 48h-days being out of stock... ;-)
>
> I really dont want / shouldnt volunteer to help with that, so maybe I should
> just shut up, but, hmmm.
>

> regards,
> 	Holger, who dreams of a schedule being available a month in advance so
> 		(at least some) people can use it to plan their travels...

Scheduling at large must be done as soon as possible, or even earlier,
I completely agree with you. But minor scheduling details are a
constant need - At least, that's the impression I got when looking at
Andreas during DC8. So, I am all up for being the scheduleman little
before- and during- DC9.

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244