[Debconf-team] sending stuff to cáceres

Hey folks,

I may need to have some stuff sent to Cáceres. It is not impossible
that there will be import duties to be paid. Is there a local
address where I could send the stuff, and reimburse any such duties
either as soon as possible by bank transfer, or paypal, or with cash
at DebConf9?

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"eine schlechte sache erregt, eine gute verträgt viel kritik."
                                                    -- charles tschopp