Re: [Debconf-team] Keynotes and group photo

2009/6/28 Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org>:
> I like this idea. Usually people have no problem taking 5-10 minutes
> out of food time for the photo. And I will look for a place and
> measure light the previous days, like I did in the past years, so that
> the shooting time itself can be reduced to minimum.

Ahem.  I wonder if anybody has a clue to make sure that every
attendee takes *the* *same* 5-10 minutes.  Past experience shows
that it takes 15 minutes to wait for late comers.  While I like Ana's
idea to announce the time for group photo I tend to announce it this
way:

    For those who know that they always come late the time is
    time for  group photo is 17:15.  For those who manage to be
    sharp in time it is 17:30.

(or something like this).  Yes, I'm joking, the alternative is: Who
comes late is not on the photo.  Fullstop.

Kind regards

        Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de