[Debconf-team] Bug in penta or unnotified unilateral registration change ?

Hi,

I was about to send payment for my attendance to debconf, and while
going back to penta to be sure my recollection of the fee was exact, I
got the surprise to see that I was now "Non-Hosted Independant" and that
"I will arrange my own accomodation".

I'm surprised, because I registered as "Professional" (I wanted to
somehow sponsor the event through my "company") with a "Regular Room". I
even saw my name on the room allocation draft sent by Jonathan McDowell.

Is that a bug in penta ?

Cheers,

Mike