Re: [Debconf-team] debian openday / debconf press release?

also sprach Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> [2009.06.19.0319 +0200]:
> Is there any plans to send any press release about debconf coming
> soon?
[...]
> If not, somebody could point me to what was done last year for the
> argetinian community?

I didn't have any plans, but I am also very swamped, at least until
3 July when I think I will drop dead and sleep for four days
straight. But I could prepare a press release in between, most
likely on Friday though. If you want to have it done earlier, last
year's pre-text is in svn under
debconf-data/data/dc8/press/2008.08.06:PR_Debconf8.txt

Thanks for the reminder!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

who's general failure, and why's he reading my disk?