Re: [Debconf-team] Information about Eurotaxi

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Hector Oron (hector.oron@gmail.com):

> I'll talk to RENFE this week to find out details, but Atocha and
> Chamartin stations are accessible, I will check with trains. I'll get
> back to you on this topic.  :-)

From what I understood for trains, Talgos are accessible, *however*
you must register as needing accessibility help for a wheelchair *when
booking*.

This is motivated by the fact that they use special elevating
devices to embark and disembark the wheelchair from/to the platforms
in the station.

Please also don't forget checking about Cáceres station
accessiblity. I would be a shame to reach the station and have
problems because the train platform in the station is only accessible
with stairs (even electric ones).

No need to use any kind of stairs to step in/out the train at Cáceres station...

Regards,
César.